Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import d'image photoshop dans illustrator

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir

J'ai un souci lorsuqe j'importe une image photosphop dans illustrator que je fais une modifications à nouveau dans l'image… la mise à jour ne se fait pas… et illustrator refise d'importer l'image… j'ai à chaque fois un message d'erreur… Qulequ'un a t'il déjà rencontré ce problème et pourrait m'aider ?

Merci d'avance.MA

Capture d’écran 2021-01-11 à 21.40.47.pngCapture d’écran 2021-01-11 à 21.40.47.png

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

For some reason, Illustrator cannot find the linked Photoshop file. That could happen if the Photoshop file is on a network.

If the Photoshop file is stored locally on your computer, re-linking to the original Photoshop file might solve the issue. You can choose that command from the Links panel menu. 

image.png

If that doesn't do it, you may need to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator using the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being a French speaker it is hard for me to completely understand the issue. However, it seems like the error message is saying that the image you are trying to update was imported or placed into Illustrator from an iPhone.

If the image is pasted into Illustrator, Illustrator would not be able to update the image. If the image is on a different device than the one you are using to work on Illustrator, the image would not be able to update.

Does the image appear in the Links panel in Illustrator? If it has a little icon that looks like this (below) in the Links panel, then it was pasted into the Illustrator file and you would need to link it to the original file.

image.png

Perhaps you can supply more details that might be helpful in troubleshooting the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanck you a lot for your reply but I still have the same probleme today…

The image appear in the Links panel in Illustrator… each time I want to update a picture from photosphop to illustrator, I have the error message… the picture don't come frome my phone … (the tittle picture).

I was wondering if the probleme didn't came from photoshop, so I update photoshop 2020…

If you can help me, I would be really happy !

Capture d’écran 2021-01-11 à 21.40.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it an 8 or 16 bit Photoshop file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 8 bit Photoshop file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you placed the Photoshop file into Illustrator, did you check the 'link' check box?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2021-01-21 à 16.55.26.png

When I placed the Photoshop file into Illustrator, I check that is a 'link' in check box… there is link box…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some reason, Illustrator cannot find the linked Photoshop file. That could happen if the Photoshop file is on a network.

If the Photoshop file is stored locally on your computer, re-linking to the original Photoshop file might solve the issue. You can choose that command from the Links panel menu. 

image.png

If that doesn't do it, you may need to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator using the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines