• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not enough memory to save to JPG, PNG, PSD

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Illustrator CS2, exporting an A0 document at 300dpi to JPG, PNG and PSD. It says I do not have enough memory to save the file. How do I solve this error? I have 64GB of RAM and 3TB of hard disk space.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS2 is a 32-bit application which can only access approx. 3 GB of RAM memory. To do something like you are trying will require an update to CS6 or beyond but even then it might not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not Enough memory to save my illustrator vector file - I have 64 Gb of RAM and a 12Core processor - how much memory do I need - jokers. You need to hire some devs that know what they're doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not Enough memory to save my illustrator vector file - I have 64 Gb of RAM and a 12Core processor - how much memory do I need - jokers. You need to hire some devs that know what they're doing.

By @youcangetderek

Which version are you using?

How large is the file? (dimensions)

How large are you trying to export it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines