• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photshop image in vector illustrator ?

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I convert an image (gradient included) created by shapes in photoshop into an illustrator (in vector)?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. In Photoshop create a library by "Create a new library from document" command. Primarily, the colors and gradients will be added. Then add elements (=shapes) selecting "Graphics" item.

2/ In Illustrator create the document with the needed dimensions and open the library. Take the shapes from library and place to the needed position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a finished logo that has a color gradient in a circle. That's in psd. How do i convert it in vecto? Is it possible in Photoshop? or just in ilustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to do that in Illustrator.

Draw the shape in Illustrator (or if it is a shape layer, copy it from Photoshop) and then fill it with a gradient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the shapes in Photoshop. Is that Vecto already? how do I know that it is vecto or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you created the shapes using Pen tool, or geometric tools (Rectangle, Ellips) in Shape mode and they were automatically distributed for their own layers; if you can edit them using white arrow (Direct Selection tool) and added the gradient as Fill (not by Gradient tool or layer effect), then they are vectors and you can use the way which I described before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines