• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please update the graphic style panel! Kind regards From a digital Artist from Denmark.

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The digital art world is here to stay. But in order for us to explore and push forward this amazing world of creativity, we need quality graphic styles / textures / patterns and other graphic related graphic tools in our toolbox.

The graphic style panel have not been updated for years. Yes there are different platforms where you can download textures and other stuff but most of the content on these pages, have a serious lack of quality. Dear Adobe, you are the king of digital tools but your graphic style panel is not. 

Kind regards

René 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Hi,

I have you submitted a feature request? https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the preset files that install with Illustrator, or something about how the panel itself functions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doug

The panel itself. I´m a digital artist that makes fine digital art on some of the most expensive paper print you can get. I my mind we ´the digital artist´need to be able to explore and push the technical limits on how to make digital art. But for us to be able to do that, we need new advanced tools in our toolbox to make or use already excisting patterns, scribbles etc. in illustrator. Digital art tools that creates unique details of high quality, that comes as close to painting with your hands as possible or even better perhaps. The graphic style panel in illustrator have only a few options you can use. Most of them are out of date and of very low quality.

It was just an idea. Take care 😉  

René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you describe in more detail what you mean? The graphic style panel is effectively just a storage area/list of styles that are primarily created with the appearance panel. What more do you think it could be doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have you submitted a feature request? https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines