• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview designs for Dark Mode

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The agency I work for currently is using AI to design our emails, we are looking for an extension or relatively easy way to preview what our email design will look like once viewed in a dark mode setting. So we can see if there are any logo, image, etc editing we need to tweak before it goes to the client. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Third party plugins , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

There's no one-click solution for "Make dark mode"

So I would suggest you try this out with a few logos and watch what e-mail clients are doing with it and then adjust it. I've never seen a dark mode e-mail. Somaybe you want to show us some comparison screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no one-click solution for "Make dark mode"

So I would suggest you try this out with a few logos and watch what e-mail clients are doing with it and then adjust it. I've never seen a dark mode e-mail. Somaybe you want to show us some comparison screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines