• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet-warp Help page is MISSING

Guide ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the revised AI 2019 (oddly the same version number as the one that didn't work).

In attempting to learn more about the updated "puppet-warp" I clicked on the link, but the page is missing.

https://chl-author-preview.corp.adobe.com/content/help/en/illustrator/using/puppet-warp.html

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 12.36.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-26 at 12.37.01 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks!  :+)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for downloading the beta. I am seeing a different link on the hot fix build 23.0.1. Can we please engage on the pre-release forum and not here and see why are you getting a link that is internal to Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines