• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

script runner Ui palette

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we have multiple .jsx script files using illustrator document, every time we go to file other scripts and run my scripts. Is it possible to make a .jsx script runner Ui palette like an action palette?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Valorous Hero ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange, I cannot see my reply at all!

Ok, so all kinds of strange things every day, that's the world we live in...

But yea, thanks to you calling out this issue and doing your tests on the Mac to enable me to be aware of it and attempt to rectify it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may hire me as an Alpha or Beta tester.

As you have probably already noticed, I can be pretty nitpicking. 🙃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds good, I may contact you regarding something if the opportunity comes up! It's a real advantage to have a tester who pushes the things to their limits, even if sometimes of course those limits are simply making it work at all! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see, the new update from yesterday fixed the main issues in Script Panel 2. All scripts seem to run as expected.

I'd say now you've got two second most sophisticated script panels. Obviously, that's almost as good as having the most sophisticated one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woohoo we did it! Thanks again for going through the testing rigor on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kurt Gold @Silly-V 

I can't execute this script. No matter from the menu: file >>script, or from file >> script >>other scripts, it can't see anything happening, nor can it see any windows appear

script 2.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

scripts-runner
With Scripts Runner Plugin, you can Run Your Scripts on Adobe Applications Without Actually Install Them on the Application. The script will be automatically added to the plugin, you don't need to add them every time. Just click to run it next time. also, Option to Run Scripts without adding on The plugin.
Link 

Abdul karim mia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines