• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow saving in Illustrator 27.4!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new version is full of bugs, saving now takes forever.. especially if you're saving in PDF

Ram memory are untable using illustrator, I really dont get it how you can make a program worst for professionals.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work from the office on Imac and from home on windows 11 and I'm having the same bugs!! just horrible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Antonio276388769qzk 

I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. I can understand how frustrating it can be to wait for a file to save. In order to assist you more effectively, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some additional information.

• Can you please tell me when you first noticed this problem? Also, have you observed similar behavior with the previous version of Illustrator, or has this started happening only after the latest update? I would like to inform you that our product team is currently investigating a similar issue that was reported with the 27.3.1 release.
  • Could you please confirm if the same issue is happening with multiple files or just one particular file?
  • Can you also confirm the location  (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD) where the files are being saved?

Looking forward to your response!

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RegenaDaun555 

your message is close to spam which will get you banned. but i thought your animation was pretty cool, so i left it.

but don't post more messages that serve no purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Srishti Bali I have the same, it only started  a couple of weeks ago with a VERY slow start  of the program itself (more than 30 sec) and very slow saving to cloud. The same files before were saved in 2-3 sec now take 10-15sec,

I am updating to 27.5 hoping this will fix the slowness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines