• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stroke and rounded edges changing when i copy and past into another document.

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a rounded star with a small stroke that I'm trying to move into another file. I was wondering how to keep that stroke and rounded edges when I copy and paste it into another document. I know I can manually change it but I'm trying to copy and paste a ton of them, but that will take forever. Thanks, guys. Let me know if I need to be more specific.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first picture is when i paste the stars into the other document. (the rounded edges and stroke disappear). The second pic is what they look like before. (what I want them to look like.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there some effect (like Round Corners) applied to the layer?

Select a star and check the Appearance panel, it may show the Layer at the top with an fx attribute.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines