• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stylus is Laggy during "Touch" Mode in Illustrator

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use my stylus to paint in illustrator, it works great.  But when I switch to "Touch" mode, my stylus lags (big delay).  Sometimes it won't even write.  It is weird because I can use my finger just fine in touch mode but not the stylus.  Can anyone help?

I am using the newest adobe illustrator version.  My computer is a lenovo 9i, 2 in 1 laptop, 14"

Any help I would appreciate it.  Thank you.  

VIDEO of the issue --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cff9zdc-U5z-7sdAa6mSHhk5Vdbw6pvK/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please share a few more details like:

• OS with build no. and the exact version of Illustrator
  • Which device is this (share specs and model no.)?
  • Which stylus is this?
  • Are proper drivers installed for the stylus on your device?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Does resetting Illustrator Preferences ( https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) help to resolve the issue?
    Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Also, you may try running the app in Safe Mode & Hidden Admin Account and let us know how it performs there.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines