Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Twist effect with additional paths and colors

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, hope you are well 🙂

I am pulling my hair out trying to google/figure out the proper way of doing something. I would simply like to get stripes on my cat tail.

In the images I have attached to this message you can see I have made a new tail.  I have added separate paths and painted them though when I apply the twist effect it isnt right as you can see 🙂 I have tried Rasterizing and using the Path Finder (merging) with no luck 😞

If I leave the paint until after the twist effect is added then the path does not line up and wont work. I can't seems to find this out on google and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could guide me to the right information on how to do this 🙂

Kindes regards, Samcat1.PNGcat2.PNG

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Try to group the stripes and the tail and add the Twist effect below the contents of the group in the Appearance panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to group the stripes and the tail and add the Twist effect below the contents of the group in the Appearance panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sir.

I appreciate your speedy and straight forward answer 🙂

Kind regards, Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines