Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install any adobe fonts

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all- 

So, my 'activated' Adobe Fonts will not show up in any of my programs.

I've been attempting to troubleshoot for days now: I installed creative cloud desktop, signed out, restarted my computer, deactivated and activated fonts, and nothing seems to work. I can't even open my fonts panel on the creative cloud desktop, it just infinately loads... so I can't even check if there was a failure to install or something.

Not sure what else to do here, anything helps!! RIP 

TOPICS
Sync and storage , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You've left out the most important part: System information. That aside the obvious thing to do would be to check your network settings and user permissions. Not being able to "phone home" as it were and sync the fonts can stop this from working just as permission issues could prevent fonts being cached locally.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I check those settings? This isn't obvious to me, hence why I asked.

I've never had a problem with this before, so I'm pretty sure my network settings/user permission were all correct at some point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope your issue is resolved now.

If you still have issues, I'd request you to follow troubleshooting steps suggested on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-fonts-illustrator-indesign.html). Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines