Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Arrowheads for Illustrator on iPad

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I right in believing that it is not (yet??) possible to set the arrowhead end condition on a path on iPad?  Or, am I overlooking where this property shows up?  I can see that if a path has arrowheads (added in cloud shared file on desktop version) that they seem to subsequently edit just fine on iPad.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020
Yeah this is something that I was surprised to find out was missing from the iPad version.  Hopefully they'll add the ability to specify arrowheads in an upcoming release.

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is something that I was surprised to find out was missing from the iPad version.  Hopefully they'll add the ability to specify arrowheads in an upcoming release.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost one year later... one year ...  and still no arrowheads on the ipad version of illustrator ... seems like Adobe stopped working and is just busy counting money... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines