• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constraints turned on

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only recently started using adobe on the iPad and it was working fine for the first few days however now it has constraints locked ( I don't think i turned these on) and they wont turn off. All objects are locked to a fixed line and no longer con be moved around freely; it takes a while and a lot of patience. Also when i go to make a rectangle it will only make fixed squares? How do I turn this off?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Do you have a keyboard attached to the iPad? The behavior you are describing sounds like the shift key is pressed, or stuck.

Can you look at the touch modifier (circle shaped touch tool that typically lives over the lower left of the canvas) and confirm if it has a single or double outline? The double outline means the touch modifier is active, as though you have pressed the shift key.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a keyboard attached to the iPad? The behavior you are describing sounds like the shift key is pressed, or stuck.

Can you look at the touch modifier (circle shaped touch tool that typically lives over the lower left of the canvas) and confirm if it has a single or double outline? The double outline means the touch modifier is active, as though you have pressed the shift key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines