• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Crashes after tap on one layer

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recently I just started having issues with Illustrator on my iPad. I was working on some designs for a friend, as it crashed on me. After getting back in, I hit the one layer I was on to wrap up but instead it crashes on me again. Figuring it was some issue with the work, I deleted it and tried other work I had but it did the same: Tap on the layer and it crashes. My next idea was to delete the app and download it again then log back in. After that, came restarting my tablet and that didn't work. After some time, I stored my work and deleted all my work form storage for more space (figuring that was the problem). So far it still happens, as I am still seeing myself tapping the layer and watching Illustrator crash on me. 

Any ideas on how I can stop that from happening?

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My first thoughts are whether there are system requirements which your device doesn't fully meet.

I tried to find the system requirements for Ai on iPad and the page which links lead to is blank.

Here's what I could find though

Operating system - iOS version 13.4 or later
RAM - 4gb
HD space - 8gb available for installation
Internet - connection required to register, activate, validate subscription and access online services.

Which probably doesn't help much as I'd assume you have all this just to be able to install in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines