• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Quick export) & (Export As)

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This year thousands of men and women as well as myself became enrolled in Cabrillo College. We are expieriencing a trouble as old as time as students in the form of tight time constraints and as such our assigned projects have to be completed and exported within a time zone assigned by our professor. Our numerous assignments require so much detailing and editing. Though despite being advantageous in that respect we students were advised by many of Cabrillo Colege's professors to go and pay for this program. Even after committing to this platform and its undesirable payment plans it still disables me from using many options, including the (Quick Export) & (Export As) features, both of which Adobe recommends not only as being essential in order to simply "Share" or even "move" a project, but seems to be the only available options for sharing of any kind.

This bug is preventing me from saving my work as a pdf or png as directed by my instructor, and has been negatively influencing my ability to remain a consistent and punctual student. Please help me to save my work as my instructor asks me to do! 

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please share a screenshot of your UI and confirm that you cannot click the blue "Share" button?
What browser are you using?

To export:
Share > Publish and Export > Select file format in dropdown (i.e. PDF, PNG, etc) > Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
User guide