• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best practice for the following text boxes/labels/tags?

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am putting together a portfolio and wanitng to show the web technologies I am using for each project.

However, I am not too sure what the best way to display tags/labels under each icon is.

I have in the following example:

toolman123_0-1616160184476.png

At the moment the font size is 8px which is small-ish. As you can see the "WooCommerce" one is much longer than the rest. 

Should I be keeping all the labels the same width? Or create them to the width of the words inside?

I am not too sure about the above example as the spacing will be differnet for each one.

Can anyone reccommend the best way to do this or what is considered best practice?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using InDesign which is why I posted it in the InDesign forum 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you posted in Using the Community (which is about the forums) and I will now move to InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, sorry about that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines