• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant click through to message answers from Google

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until a few days ago I would often type in an Adobe question I had in Google. 

If I found a thread that looked like it might be talking about a similar issue to mine, I would click on it and be taken straight through to the thread. I found this to be a really quick and helpful way for me to solve technical issues that sometimes came up.

But now if I click on a search result in Google it just takes me to the Adobe Support landing page rather than to the thread I was interested in. If I search for the title of the thread in the search area I can't find it. And if I type in some key words I often still can't find a post that is relevant to my issue.

This is really slowing down my workflow, as I get stuck on an issue and it takes me so much longer to try to find a solution online.

How can I access those Adobe threads that I see in Google? And advice would be very helpful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

You can try to see the cached version of the page... for now...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the "new" forums. Seems to be one of the many issues with their new design. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. You might try keyword searches here directly within your forum and/or using the Topics at the top of the forum page to help filter. Still pretty sloppy going at the moment. Worst case for now, I guess post a new question and hopefully some others will see it and offer some assistance. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to see the cached version of the page... for now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you don't know how to access cached version of page, refer the following link

https://www.wikihow.com/Access-the-Cached-Version-of-a-Page-Using-Google

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks very much everyone for your replies. I didn't know about the 'cached' access, that's really helpful!! I had tried typing in key words to the forum search but often couldn't find what I was looking for. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines