• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating colored fillable text forms InDesign

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out if this is actually possible. Can you create COLORED fillable text forms in adobe InDesign without it changing to black after downloading? Everything I have done just reverts the fillable text color to black after I download it. 

The only way I figured out how to do this is by then uploading it to Adobe pro and having to literally individually change each fillable text field color. (which is not sustainable long term)

Can someone please tell me if this is actually possible or not? I am just trying to create fillable text forms that allow the fillable text fields to be colored even after downloading.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try this: FormMagic - Id-Extras.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once the file is in Adobe Acrobat, the fields can be changed as the opening poster states.

However, there is more than one way of changing the color of the text in the fields apart from manually. This can be scripted. Perhaps try asking over in the Acrobat forums, or DM me and I can send you an Action List that features the javascript that allows the type color to be changed. I regularly run an Acrobat Action on forms that I've made from InDesign, because the InDesign buttons and forms panel has not kept pace with the application for some time... but that's another story.

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines