Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Formatar tabelas

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, 

Estou a criar um catálogo onde tenho de copiar e editar muitas tabelas para as formatar de novo. 

Nas linhas, tenho de selecionar e escrever manualmente o tamanho que pretendo. Há forma de criar um estilo ou regra e não ter de estar sempre a escrever a medida?  

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

I've translated the question so sorry if I have an incorrect answer, but I can suggest a couple of scripts that help:

Keith Gilbert from Gilbert Consulting (https://gilbertconsulting.com/scripts) has the "Apply table style clear overrides" script that overcome's InDesign's "feature" of holding onto formatting that isn't required, and applies the formatting that is defined by the table and cell styles.

So far as keeping table sizes consistent, this script from Gerald Singelmann is great for this:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've translated the question so sorry if I have an incorrect answer, but I can suggest a couple of scripts that help:

Keith Gilbert from Gilbert Consulting (https://gilbertconsulting.com/scripts) has the "Apply table style clear overrides" script that overcome's InDesign's "feature" of holding onto formatting that isn't required, and applies the formatting that is defined by the table and cell styles.

So far as keeping table sizes consistent, this script from Gerald Singelmann is great for this: https://github.com/gsingelmann/indd_autocolumn

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muito obrigada Colin, vou experimentar!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are on a PC - you could use free version of my tool to do what @Colin Flashman already suggested - plus way more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines