• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Transform tool shearing both sides

Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Free Transform Tool you should be able to – as I understand it – shear, using command-option, drag both sides so that they shear either inwards or outwards. I'm sure I've done this before but can't seem to manage it now. I tried it on both image and text frames.

Adobe Learn and Support page: Free Transform Tool: Shear objects, begin dragging a handle, and then hold down Command. Hold down Command+Option to shear from both sides of the object.

Tried YouTubing it without success. Most frustrating so all suggestions warmly appreciated.

Mick

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get at the Shear Tool right or Control Click the Transform Tool.

SHEAR.pngScreen Shot 4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back. No I mean shear two sides towards one another (or outwards). Like the bottom anchors pulled in towards one another (see attachment).

1753 Marketing photos.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines