• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error R32762 from MetaProgramming.h

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a Plug-In, which shall  parse an production order XML, set the appropriate parameters at session , application and document and which shall wait until the File:Save-menue is clicked to save the document to different destinations and signalice the waiting work item of our advertisement production work flow solution, to be cloesd.

Meanwhile the creation of an additional Menu with thre sub menus is working. The ProductionOrder-LOading is working as well.

Today I started the implementatio to get signaled from clicking the File:Save-menu by implementing a kDocumentBoss with IID_IDOCUMENT, kUICDocumentImpl.

While testing that Boss, I've added the reuirted settings to my ID- and FactoryLIst.h files.

Since some stages I get an error R32762 from MetaProgramming.h, when trying to compile my FR-File.

Can anybody give me a hint, which functionality is referencing MetaProgramming.h.

Additionally I'm interested to know:

a) how to acess the Document of InDesign

b) how to ge signalsd from clicking the File:SAve-Menu

KInd regards

Jochen Seliger

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?