• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossibilité de modifier les nuances dans la fenêtre couleurs

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sous Indesign, j'ai un dysfonctionnement permanent dans la fenetre des couleurs. Lorsque je cherche à modifier une nuance, les champs à remplir s'affichent superposés et décalés, et le logiciel quitte inopinément. Pouvez-vous m'aider ? Merci. P

Under Indesign, I have a permanent malfunction in the color window. When I try to modify a shade, the fields to be filled appear superimposed and shifted, and the software quits unexpectedly. Can you help me ? Thanks. P

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La première chose à faire est de réinitialiser les préférences. Il faut relancer l'application tout en appuyant simultanément sur Maj, Ctrl, Alt [Windows], Maj, Ctrl, Alt et Cmd [Mac] jusqu'à l'apparition du message demandant confirmation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Génial ! ... ça fonctionne à nouveau. Merci beaucoup jmlevy. Top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines