• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign 2021 version getting Crashed in MacBookPro M1 chip silicon

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problem on an M1 MacBookPro. I have no idea why this is such an issue. Basically every other non-native app I've used so far performs flawlessly, but Indesign is an absolute mess, with tons of crashing even on absolutely tiny documents. I have no idea why the app crashes so badly that I have to force-restart my computer. It's happened almost 20 times today and I can't stand it anymore. 

I have reinstalled the programme many times but still no result when you drag the pages it will get hanged and the whole computer gets hanged I am finding difficult to finish my projects

Please someone help to sort out this issue.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. The first Beta release of InDesign for Apple silicon M1 is now available to download. Please try installing by following the instructions on this page and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other programs, unfortunately, are irrelevant. I suggest you turn your attention to Apple who think that releasing a major platform change without giving developers enough notice, is okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. Please try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign...) & let me know if it helps to improve the performance of the app. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. The first Beta release of InDesign for Apple silicon M1 is now available to download. Please try installing by following the instructions on this page and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines