• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Changes Color Input

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all! I've had an issue with both PS and IND that has happened a few times but ends up resolving itself eventually. When I input a color for a shape or text, InDesign changes one number of the HEX, making the color slightly different. 

For example: I type hex C8202F, it changes to C8212F

or - I type 0D4E96 and it changes to 0D4F96. 

Any ideas? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

If you are using the Color Picker, make sure your cursor is in one of the R,G, or B fields so the Add Swatch button reads Add RGB Swatch. If you are making a new swatch in the Swatches panel, make sure the Color Mode is set to RGB in the New Swatch Option dialog

Screen Shot 27.pngScreen Shot 26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using the Color Picker, make sure your cursor is in one of the R,G, or B fields so the Add Swatch button reads Add RGB Swatch. If you are making a new swatch in the Swatches panel, make sure the Color Mode is set to RGB in the New Swatch Option dialog

Screen Shot 27.pngScreen Shot 26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines