• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CS6 wont show images or lines when I change the Display performance & wont export properly.

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can place text and this will export properly but when I place a photo and a shape with an outline, it shows on the screen, but as soon as I click on display performance or export as a pdf it doesn't asppear.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you do the video-screenshot and show us? Can you download this video with your .indd package to some dropbox/yadisk service?

Please, be aware, not so many users here have it CS6. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who do I send it to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To all of us. Without real example you won't have here an answer. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? CS6 is unsupported under any modern Mac or Windows O/S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines