• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesigne crashes

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. The problem is this: when trying to copy a custom table of contents from one file to another, indesigne crashes. And such a window appears as in the screenshot

529cddeb1b754022a1957cb4bdda6ac0.jpg

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Каграманян5EE3,

I have no idea why this happens to you.

To work around the issue I would try to:

[1] export the text frame holding the table of contents to an IDMS snippet file.

To do that select the frame(s) and do export as InDesign-Snippet (*.idms)

[2] In the other document place the IDMS file that contains the exported frame(s).

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, fill in the screen that you showed in your screenshot and send it to Adobe. That way they know about the problem and may fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I hope your issue is resolved now.

We have just released Adobe InDesign 2021 (v16.1) with multiple stability & performance fixes. I'd request you to update your app to the latest version to improve the performance of the app. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines