• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is possible to have multiple Share for Review users?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, there is another graphic designer I work with at my company and we create product specification sheets and then share those spec sheets with Product Managers for review. The issue is if I create the Share for Review link in InDesign, the other designer cannot go into the file later and see the comments made by the Product Managers, only I would be able to see the comments because I created the Share for Review link. Sometimes we like to pass tasks off to each other, which is why this issue has come up.

Just wondering if there is an option anywhere to allow other users to see the comments within InDesign.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

No, not yet, but open collaboration is a kettle that is coming to boil.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not yet, but open collaboration is a kettle that is coming to boil.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with Mike. I'd also request you to share your suggestions/feature requests on Adobe InDesign UserVoice(https://indesign.uservoice.com/). Product team will be happy to look into it.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines