• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to change the text frame's color?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newbie user here, I've used InDesign a couple of times and I've never had the text frame be yellow. I can barely see the lines so resizing the textbox is a nightmare. Is there any way I can change the color? I've went over almost every preference setting and I can't seem to find a way to change it. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

The frame color is a function of the layer the frame occupies. To change the color open the Layers panel and double click the parent layer. An Options dialog will appear. Here you can choose from a choice of colors. Make sure to also use the Show Frame Edges command under the View menu. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The frame color is a function of the layer the frame occupies. To change the color open the Layers panel and double click the parent layer. An Options dialog will appear. Here you can choose from a choice of colors. Make sure to also use the Show Frame Edges command under the View menu. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines