• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need advice. Template population in several sizes? Maybe that's not the correct way of saying it.

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a new thing that came up. My boss wants me to create 6 ads in 10 different sizes. A few years ago I try to use flexitive.com but found it doesn't live up to being able to populate the fields correctly. Had to go into each ad anyways to fix them. 

Does Adobe have a software or plugin that will let you input all the size and assets to create a large number of ads? I guess a template that let's you populate all the sizes?

Please help. I don't want to design 60 different ads organically. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

If you spend some time getting up to speed on liquid layout rules, alternate layouts and the content collector tool, you can design the ad at the first size, and then use alternate layouts to quickly create the other ads. Erica Gamet presented this workflow for us at the Denver Adobe CC User Group, but I see she has documented it here, as well: https://creativepro.com/understanding-liquid-layouts-part-one/

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you spend some time getting up to speed on liquid layout rules, alternate layouts and the content collector tool, you can design the ad at the first size, and then use alternate layouts to quickly create the other ads. Erica Gamet presented this workflow for us at the Denver Adobe CC User Group, but I see she has documented it here, as well: https://creativepro.com/understanding-liquid-layouts-part-one/

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines