Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Page numbering starts over inside chapter, 5,6,7 1,2

Participant ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inside one of my chapters the page names are 1,2,3... after page 6. Where the pages that just have numbers as their names start, the page counter I implemented in the header starts over and begins with 1 again.

FrederikSt_0-1609405068018.png

Googling this only results in tips on how to start at a certain page number, so I'm pretty much lost. Any ideas?

Thank You

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for the link, first I thouhgt that was exactly what the search results that didn't help me said, so let me sum up what solved the problem: Rightclick on the 1. page where the issue occursNumbering and Section options.Uncheck "Start Section".

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link, first I thouhgt that was exactly what the search results that didn't help me said, so let me sum up what solved the problem:

Rightclick on the 1. page where the issue occurs

Numbering and Section options.

Uncheck "Start Section".

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines