Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

plist & workspace w different colors & styles

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ID2017 & ID2020 installed. As a test, I deleted com.adobe.InDesign.plist from the prefs folder.  I noticed InDesign is not generating a new plist file. Is the plist only used for older versions of InDesign?

Also, it is possible to have 2 different workspaces using different sets of swatches & paragraph styles? Like workspace #1 will have a swatches palette with 3 PMS colors  & 2 paragraph styles & then workspace #2 will have the swatches palette with 10 PMS+3 CMYK colors  & 10 paragraphs styles. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies I just found the answer to the 2nd question about the workspace. Still, I'm still curious about if Indesi=g still uses com.adobe.InDesign.plist 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines