• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem opening a file

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to open a file but the system returns the following message: The requested operation could not be performed on the "unknown document" file in InDesign. Can someone help me?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it an InDesign file or an IDML? What version of InDesign and what operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi  there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue is fixed by now. If not, please email your file to idfile@adobe.com & we will take a look at the file. There are multiple factors that can lead to file corruption, however, we can take a look and see if the file can be repaired.

If the file is larger than 10 Mb, you can upload to Creative Cloud account ( https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html ) and send us the document link.

I must also inform you that file recovery can't be guaranteed with a 100% success. We'll surely try our best.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines