• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish online error #23 at 98% upload

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched the forums and can't seem to find a solution to this issue. I have signed out re-started and re-signed in. I have double checked all jpegs and file sizes, I have even split my document in 2 (it's only 37 pages long anyway). Can someone please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

There was a problem when Allow PDF download is selected. If selected, can you de-select and try?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to publish it online - try doing a range of pages 1-10 - then try 11-20, then try 21-30, and 31-37

See if any or all of those ranges poses an issue.

If they all do then there's something wrong - if only one of them fails you've narrowed it down to that page range. Try each page individually.

Have you seen this help page?

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/upload-error-publishing-indesign-document.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're the same link I posted.... ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already looked at those links. I can upload pages in batches of 10 which tells me that everything is OK - but if I try and upload the complete document it gets to 98% - the latest error is that it tells me I have no internet connection, which is rubbish because i'm not wireless - the connection is just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem when Allow PDF download is selected. If selected, can you de-select and try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now managed to publish my document - by using a different computer and a different network. I also de-selected allow pdf download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I can upload provided I uncheck the download PDF button. I need clients to be able to download it so this is unhelpful.

I have reinstalled and reset prefs to no avail.

It hangs at 97% each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Did you ever resolve this? I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Have you tried checking to see the size of your links. For me it was because I had a psd file - I changed it to a png and it uploaded fine after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines