• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality InDesign Templates for Course Catalog

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone point me to some resources?  I've searched the Adobe Templates and have Googled but can't seem to find anything that will work.  I'm searching for an InDesign template (paid or free, doesn't matter) that I can use for organizing and listing out approximately 75 software training courses - a "course catalog".  I'm still learning the software so am unable to create this myself and am in need of a template.  Any additional resources you can point me to or other locations where I might be able to find what I'm looking for?  Thanks all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you tell us exactly what type of template you require - I may just be interested in helping you build a template from scratch.

Doing is the best way of learning, and I could help you all the way if needed

Not sure how you can't find anything at all that suits...

Adobe has it's own stock site

Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

And of course the Old Templates that use to ship

https://indesignsecrets.com/resources/indesign-templates

Another site lists out may places

https://redokun.com/blog/indesign-templates

MOre here

Free InDesign Templates: 40+ Beautiful Templates for InDesign

The 7 Best Free InDesign Templates Sites for Books, Flyers, Magazines, and More

Free InDesign Templates

https://www.bestindesigntemplates.com/

https://design.tutsplus.com/articles/25-indesign-templates-every-designer-should-own--cms-28334

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's very generous of you, thank you!  My company provides software training and we offer between 50-75 different training courses.  I'd like to create a PDF "catalog" that lists out all of our classes with a brief description.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, did you ever get or find a template for your online course description catalog? I am looking for the same thing.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barrettg!

I'm also in search of a catalog template to publicize educational professional development offerings and wonder if you can share a copy of your template with me.

I would be eternally grateful.

Ty!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds incredibly easy - if you send me PM with a list of the courses and the brief description I can get it started for you.

Let me know if this is of interest. No fee. Just trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, just wondering if you ever created something for the online course description for the above indivdual. If you did would you mind sharing?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eugene,

I too am in search of a catalog template to publicize teacher training for my school districts. If you developed the online catalog for barrettg, I am wondering if you can share the love.

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines