• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Export book to epub"

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting several documents to epub at the same time using the export book to epub feature in Indisign. I have already created the book properly and added all the documents and exporting the book to epub works, except for some reason it is changing some of my styles. If I export any of the documents individually, the styles remain in tact, but when I export the book, for some reason just a few of the styles are changing. For instance, the first paragraph which has its own style changes from having no indent to being a hanging indent. And the styles which have space after and before them in my document maintain the spacing but are a smaller font, for some reason. It doesn't seem to matter what app I use to open the epub. Any ideas of why this export book to epub is giving me such trouble?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign EPUB forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

Are you exporting a Reflowable ePub or FXL ePub?

Are you using Paragraph (and Character) Styles?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the resolution for this? I've got the exact same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to answer the questions I posed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines