• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rectangle Fill Color Not Showing Up

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newish to InDesign and im working on a file that someone else put together at least a year ago. I need to change the background color of one page so I was trying to create a rectangle, fill it with a color, and then lock it in the background. But when I create the rectangle it's only showing up as transparent. I tried creating the rectangle on multiple pages and changing the color but it's still not changing. The only time the color shows up is if I use two fingers to zoom in and out but the second I take my hand off the mouse pad the color disappears again. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

did you check, if the document contains layers? Maybe there is a layer containing a filled rectangle in the foreground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Start by checking tint and opacity:

opacity.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Fixed! It was the opacity in the effects panel, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines