• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show document name instead of Publish Online link on web browser

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to change the name of an Epub doc from the link to a name? I want the link in the browser window to say 'xxxxxx Brochure' rather than just a link that is created by InDesign when publishing it online.

Thanks!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific? Are you talking about EPUBs or Publish Online? They are not the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Yes, publish online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this option is not available in Publish online feature, however, you may  raise this as a feature request on our UserVoice page (https://indesign.uservoice.com/ ). 

This forum is directly monitored by our developers, they might look into implementing it in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just experimented by adding a Publish Online document hyperlink in an InDesign document button shape and exporting it as an Interactive PDF. It seemed to work 

I can't include the PDF on here but this is what a PNG looks like (not interactive).

button.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for your replies!!

Much appreciated. I will try what you suggested Derek and I will put on a request Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines