• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed in to CC but CC libraries keeps asking me to sign in

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to access my CC libraries even though Indesign says I'm signed in - The CC Libraries window is asking me to sign in to access my items from the cloud. I've deleted the CC Libraries file and restarted the Adobe CC App to no avail.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answers? I am having this same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, you are facing this problem. We would like to investigate this problem and if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here is a link to Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
You'll get a zip file generated, could you please send the name of it? It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"

This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Meanwhile could you please try:
1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location:

WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions

MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions

2. Follow the steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed the CCLibraries process in Task Manager / Activity Monitor, as well as you have quit all Adobe related products. This is mentioned in steps 1 and 2 of the article linked in step 2 but wanted to point out because it is important.

Thank you,
Supriya
CCLibraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Supriya. Today it is magically fine. But, at least I know some things to check the next time it happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Supriya,

I've gathered the log file but Creative Cloud is not letting me automatically upload the file. Is there another way to easily do so?

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have sent you an email. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines