• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table fills problem

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the fill on cells within a table. Under "Cell Options" - "Cell Fill", when I click on the fill color, the list of available fills disappears after a second or two. I have tried both restarting the program and restarting the computer (2013 Mac Pro 16 GB running High Sierra 10.13.4). This has happened on multiple documents. Is this a bug in the most recent release of InDesign? Anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try restoring your InDesign preferences. Here's how:

Trash, Replace, Reset, or Restore the application Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I tried it a couple of times and that didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also running High Sierra (macOS 10.3.4) and have no problems with InDesign CC 2018.1 (13.1). Are you updated to the latest InDesign CC version. You can check under InDesign CC > About InDesign.

InDesign CC020.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated after I posted my original message. The issue didn’t change. If it’s not a problem on your machine, it must be something on mine.

Bryan Laviolette

technical writer/designer

[personal info removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FastAmphibian:

To continue on Steve's recommendation to trash preferences, I'd suggest moving on to the steps covered in this post:

CC 2018 InDesign—Don't Import previous settings and preferences

It's too late to not import previous settings obviously, so try the remedies listed in the second half of the article. Let us know if it makes a difference.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines