Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using InDesign

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I'm using InDesign to create Interactive Tabs- TC-1-9,  why can't I insert them in a PDF document, that I created, that was not created from InDesign. I went into library to bring up the document but its still not working for me.  I also need to insert colored paper to separate some of the section of the document.  How can I do this in InDesign?  

Thank you in advance for your quick response.   

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Petagaye5C23 ,

If you have Acrobat Proffessional you will be able to combine or add pages after you export you indesign document as a pdf.

To add coloured paper.

1. Create those pages in indesign
  2. Export that document as pdf
  3. In acrobat proffesional have both documents open
  4. On the left side of acrobat will be a small arrow, then click on the pages icon, you should see small icons of each page in your documents. Do this for both.
  5. Drag pages from this side panel to the other document and place them were required
  6. Save the new Merged PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was very helpful.  Thanks again!

Peta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. How did you make the other .pdf?

2. what does the library has to do with the interactive tabs not working? What do you mean still not working whe trying to open the file from library? Do you get an error message? Nothing happens? 

3. you are doing color sepation for print?  Explain

please elaborate or show screenshots so we can help you. We only know what you tell us

cheers

jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines