• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verpackte Indesign-Dateien lassen sich nicht mehr öffnen

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nach dem Speichern auf einer externen Festplatte lässt sich die Indesign-Datei nicht mehr öffnen - Fehlermeldung «Datei konnte nicht gefunden werden». Die Dokumente wurden ordentlich verpackt und zwecks Archivierung auf einer Festplatte gespeichert (2020). 
Es lassen sich jeweils JPG, PNG und PSD-Dateien welche drin sind, öffnen, PDF und Indd.-Dateien nicht.
Was kann das sein?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that folder zipped?

If it is zipped you probably can't open the InDesign file cos you can't write into a zipped folder.

Unzip the folder then try again.

If that's not it - make sure you have Read Write Permissions for the folder

Is it located on a server? Do you have permissions?
Can you copy it locally?

INDesign creates a hidden file called a idlk that locks the file to prevent others opening - if it can't write this temporary hidden file it might not open.

Just a guess.

Can you try a few of these suggestsions and let us know if it worked - or if you have any more details for  us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugene

Thanks for your answer! No, it's not zipped and I've tried to open it on other Macs but it still won't open. If i try to open it directly from the server it says "Dokument konnte nicht gefunden werden", if I copy it to my desktop, it says "...notwendige Zusatzmodule fehlen oder die Datei ist in einer anderen Anwendung geöffnet". I have all the permissions to read and write. I use Creative Cloud by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn Du das Indesign-Dokument wieder zurück auf Deine Festplatte kopierst (z.B. auf den Schreibtisch), kann Indesign dann die Datei wieder korrekt öffnen?

In welchem Dateisystem ist die Festplatte formatiert?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already asked them to copy it locally and see if it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo Daniel 

Es ist ein Synology NAS und auf einer WD-Festplatte. 
Wenn ich die Indesign-Datei auf dem Desktop öffnen will erscheint die Meldung "....fehlende notwendige Zusatzmodule...", 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines