Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical Typing Interactive Text Box

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am creating Interactive PDFs from Indesign. Actually I am working on a planner and I want to have an Interactive text field (text box) that allows the customers to type the date vertically. But Indesign Button and Forms panel doesn't have an option for that. How should I do it? Please advise. I just need my buyers to type on the PDF vertically in the date field. Please help !!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a mockup to show us what you have in mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already attached a JPG on the post dear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Well I can recall this matter have been discussed before but I'm still not really into the "new experience" and can't find related posts...

Anyway, I suppose your best (only?) option is to change text field orientation in Acrobat. :

vertical.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines