• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are the IDML java tools forCC 2020 indesign

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when downloading the sdks all i found where documents dated 2012 for CS 6 version. where are the latest sdk and scripting docs and downloads?

TOPICS
Scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Hi Mike and thank you for your response. Unfortunatelly the SDK from adobe download that says its version 4 for May 2021 has old indesign idml and scripting guides. I have these docs already and it still says CS6 on the document. I guess adobe didnot change anything in the scripting or IDML api since 2012.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike and thank you for your response. Unfortunatelly the SDK from adobe download that says its version 4 for May 2021 has old indesign idml and scripting guides. I have these docs already and it still says CS6 on the document. I guess adobe didnot change anything in the scripting or IDML api since 2012.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines