• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom Image on click

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am making a pdf with different images I want to make each image interactive so that when it's clicked it opens in fullscreen or zooms in. I tryed adding buttons or making the image button and when i launch it in interactive pdf it shows its clickable but it doesn't do the function I put it up to do like zoom in or open file... Please help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jayjay0101,

show what you have prepared with a small sample that is reduced to the minimum so that we can see where the issue is.

Move that InDesign document to Dropbox or a similar service and share the download link.

Substitute the image with a color filled graphic frame. One page is enough. One instance of your issue is enough.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so this is like a sample those 2 images I added buttons to them to open them in fullscreen zoom in whatever so what I want to do is when u make the pdf and a person opens it he is able to click on the image and it will open in fullscreen for them and click again close it I have been trying to do this all night and today I just gave up 😞 help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jayjay0101,

have two buttons with nearly the same contents.

The first button contains a small version of the image in two states: [Normal] state and [Rollover] state.

The second button contains the image scaled and sized to the size of the page in all three states or at least in [Normal] state and [Rollover] state.

The first button's [Click] state makes the second button visible and hides the first button.

The [Click] state of the second button makes the first button visible and hides the second button.

Full screen actions may not work to your satisfaction. I tried that. Even if you get the second button visible in full screen after clicking the first button, Adobe Reader will leave full screen if you click the second button.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines