• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Checking "Remove chromatic aberration" produces artefacts

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I check "Remove chromatic aberration" checkbox I get artefacts on the left border of the image. Artefacts looks like 1-pixel vertical straight green and/or purple lines of random length.
Images where I noticed this problem - are panoramic 360ox180o DNGs (6080x3040px) exported from Insta360 Studio app. I see this lines very clearly in VR-viewers later.

I see this artefacts not only in preview inside Lightroom but also in exported TIFFs. Inside Lightroom I see mostly green, and in exported TIFFs I see purple. See attached video for examples.

I don't see this lines with unchecked "Remove chromatic aberration" chackbox and I don't see them in other apps, like Apple Preview.

I don't see this artefacts on other my files (JPEG, HEIC and DNG from iPhones).

I Use Lightroom Classic on MacBook Pro 2018 15" with Radeon 560X 4 GB. I tried to turn On and Off using of Radeon in Lightroom - no difference.

DNG with the problem:
https://yadi.sk/i/EUC6Ztr-GjKXvw

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

updating status

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the report and I am able to reproduce the issue. You have done a fine job of troubleshooting. CR-4199257

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 12.3, an update to Camera Raw, went live on June 15, 2020 and contains a fix for this issue. Please install the update and respond back if it does not cure the issue for you. Thank you for your patience!
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rikk, would you please look at this problem? Camera; Insta 360 one X2, file is DNG two fisheye lens picture. they have to be processed in Insta 360 Desktop app, export is 1 jpg file and 1 DNG flat rectangular 360 file. The jpg is ok but not very nice processed and the DNG file will not open in ACR in PS or Bridge. In Lightroom it opens but you first won't see a preview after; develop, exposure ± it will show and workes ok... but I need to open them in bridge can you please help me with this bug? Insta 360 will not help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

updating status

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes