• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Keyboard use of Develop sliders

LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2012 Oct 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Develop mode, I often adjust a slider by clicking its name with the mouse, and then using the + and - keys to adjust the value. (I must be the only masochist who does this, because apparently it's never tested by Adobe, and it's always buggy.)

In Lightroom 4.1 and earlier, when I selected a slider with the mouse, that slider stayed selected when I edited a different photo. For instance, if I clicked on Contrast, the + and - keys would adjust the Contrast as I moved from photo to photo, until I clicked on a different slider.

In Lightroom 4.2, regardless of which slider I click on, the Exposure slider is always selected when I switch to a different photo. So if I want to adjust the Contrast of each photo, now I have to click on Contrast for each photo, before using the + and - keys. When combined with the performance degradation of LR4, this makes Develop mode much slower to edit hundreds of photos.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 10, 2012 Nov 10, 2012
Fixed in 4.3 RC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2012 Nov 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed in 4.3 RC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In LR v4.2 Develop Module, as a new image is selected, the first slider to be active is the exposure slider. Now, in LR v4.3 it seems that the slider that is initially effective is the last slider used in the previous exposure. Can you rework the slider action so that when a new image is selected in Develop, the active slider will always revert to Exposure?

Votes

Translate

Translate