• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Left right arrows not working in loupe view-import

LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the latest version of light room. While in the import window, I cannot use teh left and right arrows to go between pictures, on the camera, while in loupe view. I have to keep going back to grid, select a pic and then go to loupe. I am convinced that the arrows are in fact moving between pics, because the "select for import" check box changes accordingly, but the pic does not load.

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015
I am able to reproduce this problem. Doesn't have anything to do with your BP monitor, it happens even if the camera is the only connected device. Looks like it happens only with a directly connected camera (not a card reader or hard drive), and only on Windows (not on Mac).

I've written the issue up in our bug database (bug number 3950225 for internal reference, since the "private tag" feature doesn't seem to be working on this page at the moment).

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out what was causing this. If your source(camera or drive) is not the top most item in the list, the left right buttons don't work right. Likely because the software is trying to get the images from the wrong source. Would be nice if Adobe now addresses this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing this problem on my computer, if I am understanding what you're saying. I can use the arrow keys in the Import panel in Loupe mode for any of my sources at the left, not just the top one.

For example, here is a photo gotten to with the arrow keys when my memory card is selected down in the middle of the Files section:

If I've misunderstood the situation you're describing, then perhaps post a screenshot of your Import panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are close. In my case I tried two options. One was tehering. There the camera showed up after the "omron BP Monitor". It that case the arrows don't work. In teh second case I insert the sd card in the pc, and then the card shows up in two places. It shows in devices at the top. In that place the arrows do work. It also shows in the files section. There it works as well, even though its not first in line . This leads me to believe that Lightroom is having an issue with the device "Omron". In this case its a device that was installed, but is not currently connected. Windows keeps devices like that in view, and lists them as portable devices. In this case its a blood pressure monitor. Its important to remember that the arrows are in fact doing something. If you watch the "include in import" checkbox, you will see it change to reflect the current selections that you have. However, its the preview that doesn't show. My guess is that lightroom is looking to the wrong device for the preview. see below for some pics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am able to reproduce this problem. Doesn't have anything to do with your BP monitor, it happens even if the camera is the only connected device. Looks like it happens only with a directly connected camera (not a card reader or hard drive), and only on Windows (not on Mac).

I've written the issue up in our bug database (bug number 3950225 for internal reference, since the "private tag" feature doesn't seem to be working on this page at the moment).

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate