• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Noise Reduction not available for S21

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using my brand new Galaxy S21 Ultra in Pro Mode and importing raw DNG images into Lightroom Classic 10.1.1 the Noise Reduction module does not work at all.  (Other basics do, such as exposure, saturation, etc.)  Yet, my DNG files from my prior Galaxy S20 Ultra do just fine in Lightroom along with DNG files from other devices such as my drone.  This problem was duplicated and verified by another user in the Lightroom Classic forum.

Footnote:  I also received this error message when attempting to upload this image to the Adobe Support Community - Lightroom Classic forum.  

• The attachment's 20210205_235657.dng content type (image/DNG) does not match its file extension and has been removed.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
30 Comments
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk!

You are THE MAN!  And your team is THE BOMB!!!

It's fixed and wow, it looks great!  It certainly didn't require much patience considering you were hit with this completely out of the blue!

You could have easily blamed it on Samsung as this problem didn't exist on their Galaxy S20 line, and then suddenly appeared on their S21 line.

But instead, no finger-pointing, y'all just rolled up your sleeves and said, 'Let's fix it'.

You did, and this is a great reminder why I pay a premium for your products and services.  Thank you all very much, I'm blown away!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same issue with my wide angle .DNG files from my Samsung Note 10+. I think I have all the latest lightroom and photoshop updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed with the latest version of Lightroom Classic desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this problem with the Samsung S20 FE DNGs. Sharpening tools work. Noise Reduction does not in LR Classic. Noise reduction does work in Photoshop ACR. I know this is supposedly fixed, but maybe the S20 FE was overlooked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow up: It appears to be the wide angle lens on the S20 FE.

Votes

Translate

Translate