• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Undo function fails and applies a preset instead

LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR4.2 When removing a photo from a collection and then pressing "undo" the photo is not returned to the collection and instead a preset is applied to the next photo.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014
This has been fixed in 5.5 (sort of - see below). You can download 5.5 from within the Lightroom application via Help>Check for Updates..., or you can download it manually from here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/download...

It turns out that fixing this correctly involves very invasive, far-reaching changes to the way that Lightroom handles menus on Windows. These changes were too extensive and potentially destabilizing to be thoroughly tested in time for the 5.5 release. So, we have opted ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
51 Comments
Contributor ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Please see screenshot below)
I had a series of images selected, but wanted to close Lr, so hit File/Exit. the program didn't close but instead I noticed that all the selected images had changed and that a preset of mine (highlighted in the LH column) had been applied to them.

(This has happened before when I have tried to exit the software, but with other listed presets being applied. I am quite sure after having seen this a few times that I am NOT hitting the preset by accident!)

I then tried Ctrl-Z to undo, but nothing happens, so I went to the Edit menu and saw that the undo command (first item on list) read " Analog Efex Pro". This seems very odd, especailly as I do not have Analog Efex Pro installed! I do have Silver Efex Pro but rarely use it.

So firstly I think this is a bug of some sort that requires investigation, but secondly, can anyone PLEASE help me undo the preset applied to 60 images that were all individually and lovingly tweaked for high quality printing, and now all have this same preset applied to them. It will take me ages to try and recreate the looks of each one!!!! (I have gone to the "History" menu for one of them, but don't seem to be able to "undo" from there either)

PLEASE HELP ME RESCUE MY IMAGES!!

thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate